Do you feel stuck and unsure how to move forward in your life? Coaching retreats are perfect for getting your answers.
You know what the issue is but can’t seem to get around it. It’s big and you can’t focus and deal with it with everything that’s going on around you. My one-to-one coaching retreats are designed to take you away from all your distractions so we focus on finding the necessary answers to move you forward.
Across 2 days, we delve deep into the root cause of the issue and focus on getting you unstuck and empowered to move forward. We then have follow up sessions to roll out the plan. Fill in the form below and let’s have a chat.
No matter where you are in life or how stuck you are sometimes the quickest and most efficient way to make change is to step away from your life and look at it anew.
Because when we are in the middle of what we are trying to change, surrounded by many people who do not even realise how we feel it is hard to know where to start.
But my retreats aren’t just about ‘talking’ and unravelling problems, you’ll walk away with a clear feeling about who you are, what is important in your life and a plan so you can start the journey towards feeling fulfilled and happy.
I’m not focused on the quick fix, I’m focused on long lasting change. The kind that when you look back 10 years from now you’ll be able to pinpoint the moment life got better.
I want to make sure you get exactly what you need, hence there is no set programme to follow – just me and my extensive experience and toolbox to help you clear the fog and see clearly, maybe for the first time for a long time.
So stop for a moment and see how this all feels. If it feels good, (even if a little scary – a mix of exciting and scary is good – it means that this step is the perfect size not too big, not too small), then I encourage you to take the leap and give yourself the gift of your life.
Let’s find the perfect date for you and bring along an open mind and a willing heart and watch your life begin to expand.
You’re about to have an amazing, fun, profound, insightful and life changing two days!
How does it work?
We have a discovery call to discuss what’s going on your life. Where you’re stuck, why the retreat is of interest to you and what you hope to get out of it. You also get the opportunity to ask me any questions you might have about how the retreat works.
Once we both agree the retreat is the right thing for you, we’ll book in dates (both weekends and weekdays are fine) and I will send you an agreement and joining information for your retreat.
The retreat fee includes transfers to and from Malaga airport, accommodation and all meals. Dietary requirements can be catered for. It is highly recommended that we also arrange follow up support sessions to ensure that your retreat is not just a nice two days out of your busy life but continues to work its magic after you return home.
It is also possible to do a retreat in other areas of the world if Spain is not convenient for you and this is something we can discuss on our Discovery Call.
- ...Don’t think twice, just jump because we all need a Jessica in our life and this will certainly be the best thing you will do for yourself in a very long time. A.M. Coach, Montreal, Canada
- “In less than two days (on retreat) with Jessica she helped me understand my needs and values and I learned that happiness, for me, is having those needs met and living and working in a way that is aligned with my values. In my decades on this planet, I had not learned these basic truths about myself. She took less than two days to get me there.” E.W. Non Executive Director, UK
- I decided to fly 7,000 miles to a two-day retreat with Jessica based on nothing more than a review of her website and half hour phone conversation - this from a serious, responsible woman who doesn’t do anything without intensive due diligence and a huge, heaping helping of common sense. A.B. General Council
I came on the retreat just over a year ago when I was not enjoying life, felt burdened, couldn't see how I could break out beyond my responsibilities.
This last piece we have just unlocked, i.e. following my heart, is something I have not been able to do for a very very very very long time. it's a seismic change to remember what that feels like.... K.K. Head of Tax
- "She helped me sort my messy life into positive affirming plans for the future, which I've actually managed to follow at home." K.G. – Journalist Elle Magazine, UK
- "If I could, I would make the retreat with Jessica an annual gift to myself." R.K. Theatre Producer, UK
- I was a little burnt out, heart-sore, unsure and those three days changed that.... E.N Banking, Asia
- I simply cannot recommend this wise, wise woman highly enough! ... the retreat was easily in the top five of the BEST experiences of my life - from my heart! Highly recommended for anyone at a crossroads, in serious pain or experiencing a hard wake-up call. She will guide you to make sense of it all and get back on the joyful road of life! H.R. Author
- I was well and truly unstuck and reinvented in two days. Having Jessica help me on retreat to unpick the web of uncertainty I had carefully spun all on my own was invaluable. I arrived full of self doubt and frustration and I left full of energy, excitement and passion for the future. I’m now ready to push the button on my new career and more importantly to not give myself a hard time anymore. A.J. Author
- The work we did together completely changed my outlook and I have not looked back! I can safely say that Jessica gave me my freedom back. K.K. Head of Tax
She helped expand my horizons and showed me that the answers lie within. We just have to be brave enough to take the next step and she makes those steps exciting not frightening.
Can it be done in a weekend? You bet! All you need is a guide like Jessica and your expectations will be exceeded - as mine were.’
S.M. Voice and Executive Coach
- The Get Unstuck in Two Days Individual Retreat exceeded my expectations.... I left the retreat wishing I had been to see her several years earlier. O.W. Managing Director & Global Lead for Consumer Goods & Services
- I left Spain with a spring in my step, after having reconnected with myself again and ready to make my life loud and colorful! D.D. Owner Advertising Agency, Luxembourg