When I was 31 I thought I had everything I ever wanted. I had the husband, the car, a successful stable job, the thatched cottage with the roses over the door, the multiple holidays. I had everything that was supposed to make me happy, but it didn’t. I felt completely stuck and alone and angry that after all the effort I was deeply unfulfilled and unhappy.
In July 1991 I had the courage to say ‘enough’ to myself, that there must be more to life than this and I’ve never looked back since.
The unhappiness was buried deep within me because at some point, I lost touch of who I was. What I wanted, my desires, hopes and dreams; I had created a life that pleased everyone else but myself. And I was stuck because I didn’t know who I was and what I truly wanted. That was 26years ago.
Everyday I wake up feeling blessed that I get to guide, mentor and support people to connect to their heart, discover what they truly want and go out and live it.
“What started off as a personal journey of discovery ended up becoming my life’s work”
I trained as a Coach long before it became popular and became a Certified Passion Test Facilitator and Passion Test for Business Consultant and NLP Practitioner. These qualifications provided a solid foundation for when I was starting out but the resources and tools I now use in my work have been collected over years of working hands on with clients and through my individual life experience.
In each session I combine what I’ve learnt from incredible mentors and teachers from the around the world with my own processes and intuition and the result is an individual experience for each and every person I work with. Responding to their specific situation and needs I serve their intention for our work together ensuring that they start living the life they want.
It’s not about quick fixes (though change does happen rapidly) it’s about implementing practical steps that lead to long lasting change.
“My approach is simple and practical. My job is to remove all the blocks and limitations out of your life so together we can peel back the layers and find your truth within that will point to a clear way forward to achieve your heart’s desire”
Eighteen random things about me
- I came on holiday to Spain 16 years ago and stayed.
- I love hiking in the mountains and go almost every Saturday.
- Seeing the moon reflected on the sea makes me ridiculously happy.
- I went to visit an ashram in India for 2 weeks and stayed 3 months.
- I had my dream thatched cottage with the roses over the door by aged 26, but realised that it did not make me happy so I left with two suitcases.
- I have been meditating for 25 years.
- I crashed my hang glider into a graveyard and my brother asked me if I was trying to cut out the middle man.
- I love horses and used to do dressage sidesaddle. I now have my own horse here in Spain – she’s called Alegra.
- Many years ago I was a Telesales Trainer and Sales Manager.
- I once planned to live in southern Ireland but missed and ended up in the US.
- I worked as an Executive Assistant in an alternative Environmental Agency creating products to clean up waste that also made a profit.
- I love gardening and worked as a landscape gardener when I first came to Spain before I started my current work.
- I lived and worked for four years in an ashram (I went for a year and stayed four!).
- I am five years younger than my siblings and often felt like an only child.
- I used to believe that every success I had was a fluke and one day ‘they’d’ find out.
- I traveled Australia when I was twenty and worked on a sheep station with 55,000 sheep.
- I love travel and like to hike in out of the way places – New Zealand is next on the list.
- We have a gorgeous Yorkie who is a wonderful time waster and literally the best dog in the world.