No matter what you’re going through I want you to know you are not alone. That’s what life coaching is for.
No matter how stuck, down and trapped you might feel – there is a way out of it and together we will find it. You are probably experiencing the Wake Up Call, that moment in life when you realise that what you’re living is not making you happy – you’re seeing that something has to change.
It’s time to stop beating yourself up. No one is perfect and no one has all the answers. You’re not meant to ‘do this alone’ or know what the next step is. You’re doing the best you can given everything that’s happening. And trust me when I say you are worthy and capable of happiness. It is however, also time to face what you’ve been avoiding. Life Coaching can help you do this.
To shine a light on the little voices in your head and to start reassessing your life from your heart. Not because your heart is smarter than your head but because you’re heart is more honest, real and kind. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to do this, together we’ll remove the blocks, get you unstuck and create a plan for you to move forward.
This retreat is totally focused on your questions of your Self - a spiritual journey of self- discovery, together we will explore that 'Who am I?' question and how you become whole.Find out more
My one-on-one retreats, either in person or virtually, are designed to take you away from all your distractions so we can focus on finding the necessary answers to move you forward.Find out more
My transformational guidance programme provides a foundation to create long lasting change. The kind that both scares and excites you.Find out more
My approach is Practical, Simple and Effective.
Practical because once we’ve defined the ‘what ‘ you want in your life and who you want to be the next step is working out ‘how’ and supporting you in meeting any challenges along the way.
Simple because I always look for the least complicated way forward. Keeping it simple is the key to success.
Effective because when you shift who you are being in your life it filters through everything you do, all decisions you make and the people you attract into your life
- "Suddenly everything has fallen into place. There is nothing wrong with me. I thought there was but no, there isn't. All that was wrong was that I was living the wrong life (completely) and sometimes I make the wrong decisions." M.D. Sales Manager, Scotland
- “One of the most useful things for me was Jessica's system for eliciting what you want in my life and what your fundamental values are - to give you a sense of purpose and direction." L.F. Corporate Lawyer, London
- "Her incisive, supportive but challenging approach proved essential in regaining lost perspective, bring me back in touch with myself and exploring opportunities that excite me." A.A Director of Sales, UK
- I was a little burnt out, heart-sore, unsure and those three days changed that.... E.N Banking, Asia
- "The retreat gave me time to reflect and talk through the things that have been troubling me and which I was not able to find my way through on my own..." N.B. Company Secretary, Banking.
- The Get Unstuck in Two Days Individual Retreat exceeded my expectations.... I left the retreat wishing I had been to see her several years earlier. O.W. Managing Director & Global Lead for Consumer Goods & Services
I came on the retreat just over a year ago when I was not enjoying life, felt burdened, couldn't see how I could break out beyond my responsibilities.
This last piece we have just unlocked, i.e. following my heart, is something I have not been able to do for a very very very very long time. it's a seismic change to remember what that feels like.... K.K. Head of Tax